Four Corners Roofing Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our clients and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Information about us
This privacy notice sets out how Four Corners Roofing Ltd acting as the Data Controller uses any personal data that you give to us when you use this website.
We are registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Office in respect of the data we process. As the Data Controller, Four Corners Roofing Ltd will determine the purpose and processing of any personal data that our website visitors provide to us. We are clear about the purpose of processing and will not use the personal data for any other reason than what is has been gathered for.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
Our contact details are:
Four Corners Roofing Ltd registered in England & Wales under company number 11438628
Our registered address is:
The Apex, 2 Sheriffs Orchard,Coventry, West Midlands. CV1 3PP
Our Data Protection Officer is Chris Wenlock who can be contacted on (01926) 680464 or 0800 040 8445 or alternatively emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The personal data that we use is set out below.
Here’s what information we collect about our website visitors and how we collect it
- We collect information on our contact form which consists of your name, email address, telephone number, subject and any message you provide to us in relation to your Roofing needs.
- We will use your contact details to email or telephone you to discuss your Roofing requirements. If you choose not to proceed with our service we will remove your details from our systems.
What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- a) The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions.
- b) The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- c) The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- d) The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have.
- e) The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- f) The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- g) The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly that we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that where data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- h) Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in at the start of this Privacy Notice.
How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:• Providing and managing your account.
- Supplying our services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalising and tailoring our services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time).
- Supplying you with our newsletter by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time).
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone with information, news, and offers on our services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
If you become a Client of ours we will collect more personal data from you in order to be able to provide the contractual service you require. We will collect your name, address, telephone number, work e-mail address and workplace details in order to process your request.
Upon becoming a Client, we will issue you with a Data Processor Agreement and further information about the personal data we will collect from you and your employees and our legal basis for processing it.
How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reasons for which it was first collected. We will remove, update or change any personal data that you advise us is incorrect. The following factors will be used to determine how long your personal data is kept:
- If you subscribe to our newsletter we will keep your personal data necessary for that purpose until you opt out of receiving it
- If you become a client, we will keep your data as per our Data Processor Agreement
Sharing your personal data
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to any third parties unless we are obliged by law.
- We will be happy to advise or provide you with a copy of the personal data we hold on you. We will also amend any incorrect details.
Storage of your personal data
All of the personal data you provide to us is stored on our secure servers which are located within the UK and the European Economic Area.
International transfers of your personal data
We will only store or transfer your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
Four Corners Roofing Ltd does not transfer or store any personal data outside the EU.
How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown at the start of the Privacy Notice. There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our management of your personal data you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office or telephone them on 0303 123 1113.